My Etsy blog... what I'm up to

Monday, January 18, 2010

It's been a long time!

Wow! It's been a long time since I last posted on here! I apologize for that and I plan to start featuring Etsians every week again, like I had been doing. But for now, I'll let you see a little of what I've been up to recently....

I now offer custom Etsy banners in my shop for just $5.00!! Also, I have recently been busy thinking up ideas for Valentine's Day.... I can hardly believe that Christmas and the New Year are over and it's time to think about Valentine's Day already! I am currently working on putting together a Valentine's Day jewelry set and as soon as I finish that I plan to work on a Valentine's Day gift basket, which will include Valentine's Day soap, jewelry, as well as other things. Keep an eye on my twitter for updates on my projects and updates on my Etsy store!

Thanks for reading!
NeedleCraftArtisan

No comments:

Post a Comment