My Etsy blog... what I'm up to

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Featuring an Artisan


This cute purse can be found here.

I've decided that just blogging about my own stuff gets kinda boring. So, I've decided to start featuring a new Esty artisan every week. I know that I don't have a whole throng of followers yet, but, hey, I've got a lot more than what I started with. If you'd like to be featured just comment on this blog stating that you'd like to be featured and add the name of your Etsy shop. Right now, I will just be featuring Etsy artisans, not artisans on ArtFire, FuzzB, ShopHandmade, etc. Sorry! If you have a shop on a site other than Etsy, but you would still like to be featured, just post a comment and let me know. If there is a lot of interest, I will definitely check into it. Thanks!

Sincerely,
NeedleCraftArtisan

P. S. If you would like to be featured, you can also convo me on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to featured if you like my stuff. Check it out on http://mamimadeit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete