My Etsy blog... what I'm up to

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This week on Etsy

This is a continuation of my post: What I'm up to on Etsy.

I am still in the process of getting myself well established on Etsy, and I am still loving it! Again, Etsy is SOO user friendly and they have their site set up very well. I have learned that getting well established on a site doesn't happen overnight; it takes a LOT of promoting and time and effort. Although I have come a long way from where I started (and just since my last post :-), I still have a LONG way to go! I got a sale last week (WOOHOO!) and I have done a lot of promoting on Etsy. I think that it is slowly, but surely, paying off. I don't really mind, though, because I love posting in the forums. I listed several new things yesterday and I hope to get around to listing a lot more new things today. (By the way, my shop is www.needlecraftartisan.etsy.com)

I am planning to add a *NEW* addition to my shop later today. Now, this won't be a variation of something in my shop currently, it will be a *NEW* item. Stay tuned for more info. :-) I will do a new post here when it happens.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/NeedleCrafts

Sincerely,
NeedleCraftArtisan

Be sure to check out these awesome pendants by two of my fellow Etsians:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22112585 and http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29555015

NEWEST ADDITION TO MY SHOP: CELLPHONE CASES!!

COMING SOON TO MY SHOP: TISSUE HOLDERS!!

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
NeedleCraftArtisan.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment