My Etsy blog... what I'm up to

Friday, October 9, 2009

Today on Etsy

I hope to have a big day on Etsy today; make many things here at home, get them listed, and hopefully get a sale. I have already started working on a project or two this morning and I hope that I will be able to complete both of these and many more projects today. Keep an eye on my shop for new things today: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7981954

Among the new things that I hope to get listed is a knitted Christmas colored washcloth. I am very excited about this because lately I have been sewing more than I have been knitting, and I didn't realize just how much I missed knitting until I started doing it again today.

I also hope to complete and list a tissue holder. This will be a small pouch to hold those little personal packages of tissues with a slit in the top for easy dispensing. I haven't made anything new for a while, so I am very excited about this, as well.

These are just a couple of the things that I hope to finish today and I guess time will tell just how many of my goals I am able to complete today!

Sincerely,
NeedleCraftArtisan


No comments:

Post a Comment